[OS X TeX] Spotlight

Marc Larcher marc.larcher at free.fr
Wed May 22 00:33:31 CEST 2013

Dear fellow mac and TeXShop users,

Maybe I am out of topic, but this whole spotlight thing made me try to use it on my files… No problem to find words in my .tex files, but the pdf files (typeset from the .tex files) are never found !!! Is there something to do, to enable spotlight to analyze them ?
I typeset using UTF-8 encoding, and XeLaTeX engine, but I don't think it is relevant…

Best regards

Marc