[OS X TeX] TLU on MacTeX 2013

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri May 10 10:39:54 CEST 2013

Am 09.05.2013 um 23:41 schrieb Thomas Bohn:

> I mean the TeX Distribution preference pane, where you can chose
> which distribution is being used. Which is a cool feature indeed. But
> I think it could be much better placed in the TeX Live Utilities.

It would be a benefit it TLU would understand the PATH setting instead of relying what is written into a text file…

Anyway, there is only rarely a period of time where you could use TLU to update more than one TeX Live distribution and this switching mechanism would be needed…

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Bake pizza not war!