[OS X TeX] Re: Synctex doesn't work with file names that have spaces. Is this fixable?

mrl mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Thu May 9 22:01:44 CEST 2013

Thanks everybody for the responses.  I jumped the gun on blaming synctex,
because I didn't see the .gz file being created, and I saw the complaints
about spaces and synctex in older posts on the web.  I suspect this is a
script problem with flashmode, that I'll try to fix tomorrow, when I get
access the person's mac.  Thanks again. - Mark