[OS X TeX] TS syntax coloring in bbl files

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Wed May 8 21:38:38 CEST 2013

On May 8, 2013, at 1:26 PM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> Here are my settings in TeXShop->Preferences->Source for delimiter matching:
>
> <TeXShopScreenSnapz001.png>
>

> PS: I like very little flashing, etc., as I type.
>
> What are your settings?

These are mine:

I then changed them to yours (except for the pink color), relaunched, but I continue to see the same behavior. In particular, if I edit a bbl or txt file and type a delimiter that is set to highlight, the highlight color remains on as I continue to type and move the cursor around. Anyway, this is only a curiosity, not a problem.

Themis