[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.14

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue May 7 13:41:09 CEST 2013

On May 6, 2013, at 1:04 PM, Vamos, Peter wrote:

> Sorry for causing you extra work, perhaps I could contribute to the cost of the "virtual cup of coffee"?

No bother at all --- I'm not taking my son to Tae Kwon Do this week (they're testing, but he doesn't have enough classes), so I'll be skipping 3 real cups of Starbucks coffee (or beers at a local bar), so it's accounted for in the budget. Thanks though.

It'd be great if everyone who appreciates the icon would look this lady's work over and if they find something they can use, do so, and send her a tip --- but that's totally voluntary --- I just think it'd be a nice gesture and ``network effect''.

I'm glad everyone likes the icons --- it's JL's nice design though, I just did some fiddly production work (and arguably, should do a bit more to clean up the 2x versions --- I don't have a Retina display though, so can't judge for myself --- comments welcome).

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer