[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.14

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon May 6 13:55:13 CEST 2013

On May 4, 2013, at 7:22 AM, Vamos, Peter wrote:

> The new icon is very nice indeed, thanks. On my retina display, even with my old and far from perfect eyesight I can read the text and see that the picture is a 'Stone Lion by Julie Gentry'.
>
> DuckDuckGo-ing this I learnt that the sculpture is in front of the New York Public Library. Although it is public domain the licence says that:
> "If you are going to redistribute this image online, a hyperlink to this particular page is mandatory."
> So what part of the lion is/will be made a link?

For the curious, the image was downloaded from:

http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=15950&picture=stone-lion

and as part of the correspondence regarding it recently, I sent the photographer a virtual ``cup of coffee''. She did grant explicit permission to use the image (so long as it's family friendly), so I hope that everyone cleans up their desktop and has a suitable desktop image when making screen grabs which include the document icon.

William

(who is glad everyone is enjoying the icons)
--
William Adams
senior graphic designer