[OS X TeX] can't get TeXShop 3.14 icons

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun May 5 18:41:17 CEST 2013

On May 3, 2013, at 1:37 PM, Javier Hornero <javierhornero at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ooops! I think I've been too fast.
> The files lack the 3.14 icons in Finder's Icon & Cover Flow views, while I can see them in the other two views (List & Column views).
> Anyway, I will keep on texing as usual: it's only an icon, it is not so important (for me at least).

Howdy,

Just realized that if you have Show Icon Preview checked in any given window view you don't get the TeXShop tex document icon. Not only that, un-checking it in one view does NOT un-check it in all views. To un-check it put the view into the version you want, bring up the View Options for that view (Cmd-J) and simply un-check Show Icon Preview.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)