[OS X TeX] 1999

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri May 3 16:59:40 CEST 2013

On May 3, 2013, at 9:44 AM, George Gratzer <gratzer at me.com> wrote:

> Problem resolved: the style file the book used was made for Textures! I replaced it with thew new one, and it worked.
>
> Thanks for all the suggestions.
>
> GG
>
> On 2013-05-02, at 8:41 AM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>

>> On May 2, 2013, at 4:21 AM, Martin Costabel <costabel at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2/05/13 03:02, George Gratzer wrote:
>>> []
>>> []
>>>
>>> This ancient local url.sty makes a good suspect.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Martin
>>

>> Howdy,
>>
>> Not only that, it's NOT the url.sty from the distribution, it's in the same directory as the document (./url.sty).
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

I am continually amazed that documents I created using a personal, custom format back in the late 1980s can still be typeset once I recreate the format file with the latest software. Long live TeX! :-)

Oh... and documents that were created back then by Word, etc., are dead forever. :-(

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)