[OS X TeX] porting settings to a new installation

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at haas.berkeley.edu
Thu May 2 18:35:17 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,
I am wondering whether there is an easy way to export all (customized) settings from texshop on one computer (version 3.08, if relevant) to then import into texshop on another computer (some later version probably, from about 2 months ago; I can confirm exact version if deemed useful). These settings involve mostly colors — some that I chose through the GUI (such as the background color, for which I never had a precise — numerical — description) and some that I chose in the terminal (through trial and error, and which I do not remember) — and keyboard shortcuts.
Thank you.
Nicolae