[OS X TeX] metapost

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:09:35 CET 2013

Dear All,

is there a tutorial or text, that will help me learn METAPOST?
The documentation I have found have helped a bit, but I am not a (La)TeX expert.
All the documentation work I do is, however, done only on LaTeX. I do not use
any office product for any form of documentation.

At times I need to use graphics, that I need to "draw". I did a few using
METAPOST. However, I do not know the "basics". The documents I have found are
highly technical and for a newcomer to METAPOST those documents are not very
helpful.

Best regards
suren