[OS X TeX] math replace

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jun 27 19:25:08 CEST 2013

Am 27.06.2013 um 18:49 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> For the many folks who have NEVER used emacs and never will even know what the Meta key is M-x can be a mystery and something to be taken literally.

Which should not be a problem! (Different to the DOS report "Keyboard not found, press [the] any key to continue". Why should I press a key when the keyboard is not available, and if it were, which one is any key?) Because, in last millennium, keyboards with Meta keys were built and sold.

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_key

--
Greetings

  Pete

Clovis' Consideration of an Atmospheric Anomaly:
        The perversity of nature is nowhere better demonstrated than by the fact that, when exposed to the same atmosphere, bread becomes hard while crackers become soft