[OS X TeX] Order ?

Jacques ANDRÉ jacques.andre35 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 20:58:13 CEST 2013

Le 23 juin 2013 à 20:41, Michael Sharpe <msharpe at ucsd.edu> a écrit :

> It's not hard to avoid fontspec if all you want to do is use a few isolated glyphs, assuming the font has no more than 256 glyph slots.

Thanks.
I wrote a few years ago a PERL program to make any TTF or OTF font (or at less the 256 first chars) usable by LaTeX.
Today I have the filling that \fontspec is more convenient! I use it with Unicode characters (even in  private area) without problems!

The initial subject  of my question was to quote a problem when using microtype and fourier together.

Peter Dyla's answer was in the right way.

Thanks

Jacques André