[OS X TeX] Dealing with Word

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Sat Jul 27 19:18:17 CEST 2013

Am 2013-07-18 um 12:01 schrieb Scot Mcphee:
> But sometimes I just have to output to Word. You physical and computing sciences people don't have to deal with journals that understand nothing else.
>
> It's a huge bugbear for me. Is the only way to do it still to go through .ODT format? Other tools?

You might have a look at Chikrii’s TeX2Word: <http://www.chikrii.com/products/tex2word/tex-to-word/>.  It needs Windows and some M$ Word, but I'm using its counterpart Word2TeX for years now with good results, so …

-Moss-
--
Debugging?  Klingons do not debug.  Our software does not coddle the weak.
						-- Peter Dyballa