[OS X TeX] Announce: New Editor for TeX on Mac Wiki

Joseph C. Slater, PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Mon Jul 8 21:35:03 CEST 2013

Dear TeX on Mac users,
It is with great pleasure that I announce the new Editor for the TeX on MacOS X wiki, Nicholas Baine. I have personally known Dr., soon to be Professor, Baine for 6 years, or so. His leadership will bring fresh energy to this valuable community resource that has recently shown the age of its editors. I encourage all of us to applaud Nick for volunteering for this service, and support him by obtaining accounts and editing the wiki, adding answers found in these emails to its pages. It has been a pleasure and an honor to serve as Editor. I will enjoy the pleasure of perusing the pages and editing pages as time allows.

Best regards,
Joe Slater

(+1) 937-775-5001
http://www.cecs.wright.edu/node/262