[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Nicole gypsy1274 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 23:04:27 CET 2013

 I want to create a booklet made from folding letter paper  folded in half. Similar to the way greeting cards are made, but with multiple pages. Is there a document class that will order the pages for me? It would be nice if I could just take the pages from the printer and fold them. Or perhaps an open-source program that will do that after I have created the PDF's.

Thanks in advance for your wise words (again).

Nicole

 So-called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to
make America energy independent, clean our air and water, improve the fuel
efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century industries, and make our
cities safer and more livable. Don't let them get away with it!