[OS X TeX] biber and biblatex
scot.mcphee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:33:15 CET 2013
Yeah thanks Herb.
Updating the packages and running mktexlsr (tex live had some error to do with this so I ran it again) has fixed it.
On 26/01/2013, at 23:16 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 2013, at 6:49 AM, Scot Mcphee <scot.mcphee at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I probably have updated through texlive but I can't be sure.
>> This is the output of running "latexmk" over the file on the command line. I have attached a test bib with a single entry and the test tex file that makes this output in a zip.
> Hmmm... I have no problem compiling this document using the pdflatexmk engine in TeXShop. I've added a \listfiles command so I can see the biblatex version. I'm using biblatex 2.5 (from the \listfiles output on the Console) and biber 1.5 (from the biber output on the Console---you're using biber 1.4). We're both using latexmk 4.35 so that is one variable that is the same.
> I see that you are using TeX Live 2012 from the path to packages on the Console. If it's TeX Live 2012 installed by MacTeX try to use the TeX Live Utility, in /Applications/TeX, to update to the latest versions of software.
> Good Luck,
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
> ----------- Please Consult the Following Before Posting -----------
> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
> List Archive: http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/
> TeX on Mac OS X Website: http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/
> List Info: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mailman/listinfo/macosx-tex
More information about the macostex-archives