[OS X TeX] Package "draftwatermark" -- adding date-time stamp

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jan 23 16:30:16 CET 2013

On Jan 23, 2013, at 9:20 AM, "John B. Thoo" <jthoo at yccd.edu> wrote:

> Hi.  I'd like to add a date-time stamp to "draftwatermark"; I'm using pdflatex.  In
>
> <http://mirror.hmc.edu/ctan/macros/latex/contrib/draftwatermark/draftwatermark.pdf>
>
> it states, "Other features available as options in draftcopy (e.g., the possibility of time- stamping the watermark text) can be obtained working on the watermark text itself."
>
> How do I do this?  Thanks.
>
> ---John.

Howdy,

Did you read any further in the documentation than that first page? Look for something like \SetWatermarkText.

Also, if you installed TeX Live 2012 via the MacTeX installer there is no need to install the draftwatermark package since it's already part of TeX Live. You can look at the documentation by running

texdoc draftwatermark

in Terminal. In TeXShop you can use Help->Show Help for Package… (Opt-Cmd-I) and enter draftwatermark for the package name.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)