[OS X TeX] Fonts

Leslie Morland (MTH) L.Morland at uea.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 12:27:37 CET 2013

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:36:02 +0100
From: Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE<mailto:Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE>>
Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] hidden files/fonts

Am 22.01.2013 um 11:54 schrieb Leslie Morland (MTH):

\use package(lucida} tells me lucida.sty not found

The Lucida fonts never were part of a free TeX distribution. They cost and they need to be installed, best in a branch that is available in every year, /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local. This is the overview from an owner of the TUG Lucida fonts package as it was newly available maybe ten years ago:

Thanks Pete. Good to have the package list. Must see if I still have the Lucida floppy discs,
and if Department has a reader. Discovered TeXShop has a range of built-in fonts.

Leslie