[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 63, Issue 10 hidden files

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jan 17 23:16:55 CET 2013

Am 17.01.2013 um 22:46 schrieb Leslie Morland (MTH):

> have got lazy with the nice Mac interface. Did not use migration assistant,
> just dragged files from back-up disk, and copied from laptop.

This does not look like lazyness… (because of the mess you'll need to correct afterwards and because of the mass of work you have)

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Indentation?! I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!"