[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 63, Issue 7 hidden files

Leslie Morland (MTH) L.Morland at uea.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 13:12:14 CET 2013

Many thanks Herb. I use Mountain Lion and TeXLive 2012. Standard article.cls etc are there, but not the extra Journal .sty files which I will have to download again and put in .../base/ . My explorations of 'tex' did not find this directory. Is there a TeX Live document which sets out the directory structure and contents?

Still cannot see where .bib files can be placed to be found generally, other than in each current directory?

I am curious to know where wide open west is located?

Leslie