[OS X TeX] problem with tables

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Wed Feb 27 01:11:45 CET 2013

Hello Juan,

On 27/02/2013, at 11:00 AM, juan tolosa wrote:

> I attach a file which typesets well in a PC, using either PCTeX or MikTeX. However, when I try to typeset it in the mac, using TeX live, I get the error message "file table.tex" not found.
>
> Could anybody help with this issue?

Your LaTeX source has a line

   \input{table}

which presumably loads some macros for setting-up your table.

If this works under MikTeX but not TeXLive (e.g. MacTeX),
then it is presumably something that you, or someone else, setup
specially.
Certainly you are not using the standard LaTeX description
of {tabular} information.

To find out what this file may be and where it is located,
examine the Log output created when you run you job on a PC
with MikTeX. There should be a line in there that gives its
exact location.

It might help to use  \listfiles  within the LaTeX preamble.
This gives a clearer listing of the files that are \input .

> Thanks,
> <quiz1.tex>
>
> Juan

Hope this helps,