[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 64, Issue 1

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Fri Feb 1 21:41:23 CET 2013

The "Create Booklet" Preview add-on works well for me.  It adds an
option "Create Booklet" under 'PDF' after clicking 'Print' in Preview.

http://thekeptpromise.com/FreeApps.html
(but the Download link is broken and one needs to go to the developer's
site to get it.)

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm