[OS X TeX] Mountain Lion, BBEdit, TexShop and Applescript

David Goldenberg goldenberg at biology.utah.edu
Sun Dec 29 22:57:34 CET 2013

Michael,
    Thanks for your reply, and your work on Applescript for TexShop.  Unfortunately, a delay up to 100 didn't eliminate the error (thought it slow it down!), unless, like you, I turned off "configure external editor".  I'd prefer not to have the TexShop editor window appear, as it just adds to the clutter and my confusion.

Thanks,
David