[OS X TeX] Sharpe's Fontset Macros for TeXShop: where put path?

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 18 23:32:27 CET 2013

On Dec 18, 2013, at 2:16 PM, Murray Eisenberg <murrayeisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> The docs FontSets.pdf for Michael Sharpe’s Fontset Macros for TeXShop say:
>
>  “…the macro named GetFontset must be edited (last line before the handlers begin)
>  to provide a full path to [the shell script refreshfront] on your machine.”
>
> I presume this means to edit the file GetFopntseet.plist. But I don’t see where in that file the path to that shell script should be inserted.
>
> Where and how??
>
> ---
> Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
> 503 King Farm Blvd #101		Home (240)-246-7240
> Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334

I inserted the line just above

on getidx(...

while in the Macro Editor (don't try to edit the .plist as you might corrupt some items if you use an ordinary text editor) so it looks like

#####begin fragment

set AppleScript's text item delimiters to oldtid

do shell script "~/bin/refreshfront &> /dev/null &"

on getidx(this_item, this_list)

#####end fragment