[OS X TeX] Skim 1.4.7 - no help at all from Sourceforge

Scot Mcphee scot.mcphee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:32:28 CET 2013

On 10 December 2013 at 03:07:44 , Richard Seguin (riseguin at earthlink.net) wrote:

My feature request was immediately swatted down with this explanation:

> The fact that it was explicitly removed should tell you that it was intentionally removed, and therefore that the removal itself was a feature. And as you may see from earlier requests, this for many users is in fact a feature. Therefore it should be clear that this request will not be honored.

If anyone else wants to take a crack at this Kafka-esque bureaucracy and logical universe, be my guest …
That’s not a bureaucracy or anything really to do with sourceforge that’s just the developer (and there’s probably only one or two) telling you he disagrees with your assessment of the software that he (or she) builds.