[OS X TeX] TeX on iPad (was: En-us-Wikipedia complaint)

M. Tamer Özsu ozsut at mac.com
Tue Dec 3 17:48:05 CET 2013

I disagree -- making such a strict separation between TeX tools on Mac OS X
and iOS is not helpful to many of us who exist on both platforms. This is
generally helpful to the community and the traffic is low. tor those of us
who do not want to see these messages, there  is always the option of
setting up a rule to filter out anything that is related to iPad.

==Tamer
--
M. Tamer Ozsu
University of Waterloo