[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX mailing list probe message

Gary L. Gray gray at psu.edu
Thu Apr 18 18:14:38 CEST 2013

On Apr 18, 2013, at 5:05 AM, Jean Jeener <jean.jeener at scarlet.be> wrote:

> I received this message yesterday. I was surprised because I did not experience bounces (that I was aware of) in recent years.
>
> With best regards,  Jean Jeener.

Hi All,

These messages that some of you are seeing are likely the result of some downtime experienced by my College’s network on Tuesday morning. Everything has been back to normal since later in the day on Tuesday, but mail servers can take some time to catch up.

One other thing. The Mac on which this list is running is older than the hills (9 or 10 years?). Some time this summer, I plan on migrating everything to a relatively recent iMac. Only the computer gods and the gods that allocate my time know when that will happen.

Gary (The List Guy™)