JJ->DC, Re: [OS X TeX] PRD bibliography style with memoir

Jean Jeener jean.jeener at scarlet.be
Sat Sep 15 11:42:10 CEST 2012

I would try the following:
-1- Typeset your LaTeX source file under RevTex4.1 with the proper specifications for Phys. Rev. D. If necessary, make the minimal changes to ensure typesetting in these conditions. When the references appear in the proper format on the typeset pages, the .bbl file contains (among other things) the bibliography file that you need.
-2- Have a look at the "instructions for authors" in Phys. Rev. D: there you find the details about how to incorporate part of the .bbl file at the end of the original LaTeX file.
-3- Perform the operation -2- above on your original LaTeX file (with documentclass{memoir} and typeset that. The result should be what you want.
-4- of course, with this method, you will have to go through -1- and -3- whenever you add items to the cited bibliography.
With best regards,  Jean Jeener