[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT plays nicely with PowerPoint

Gary L. Gray glgray at me.com
Fri Sep 7 20:47:15 CEST 2012

I have been spending a lot of time in PowerPoint lately. While doing so has made me hope for a quick and painless death, I have also discovered that LaTeXiT now seems to play nicely with PowerPoint. In particular, one can now drag equations from PowerPoint that were created in LaTeXiT back to LaTeXiT and it will recognize all the original LaTeX used to create the equation.

Anyway, the rest of the LaTeX on the Mac world may have known this for some time, but it was a new discovery to me.

You may now go on with your regularly scheduled Friday.

Gary