[OS X TeX] Random ps2pdf errors --- Solved!!!

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:33:59 CEST 2012

Hi

I think I figured it out.
All the problems were related to my use of the \psbrace command. There are several places where I want to place some information (like "this goes to 0 as x goes to x0") below parts of an expression (I normally would use \underset for this).
Some of these instances were inside parentheses \left( and \right)  - using \underset would not work, as  it  would become part of the expression itself and the parentheses would grow too large and encompass this extra information.

So I was defining nodes and using them with psbrace.
 Some of these were inside an align* and I had put the psbrace command just outside the environment, possibly making it run across a page boundary and causing this error.

Thank you again!

LS