[OS X TeX] Another Experimental TeXShop 3.12

Joe Heafner heafnerj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:51:30 CEST 2012

I just experimented with TeXShop 3.12 under 10.8.2 and like with 3.x, I can't get anything but generic document icons to display. TeXShop doesn't seem to honor the option to not hide a file's .tex extension, always leaving it off when I save a new file. TeXShop always seems to save files as plain text files rather than as TeX files. I've had these problems for well over a year. Version 3.12 does seem to fix the issue I've had with not being able to clear previously opened files from application expose even though I can clear the File -> Open Recent menu entries.

Joe Heafner
Sent from one of my Macs