[OS X TeX] times font

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Tue Oct 2 05:05:01 CEST 2012

Thank you for your help. Something didn't work, though.
I tried your suggestion in Plain TeX (that's the one I am trying to use) and got the error message

Undefined control sequence

\fontfamily

 Then, just in case, I tried typesetting your suggestion in LaTeX, and got the error message

The font size command \normalsize is not defined:

there is probably something worng with the class file.

Juan