[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:08:13 CET 2012

On Nov 20, 2012, at 10:39 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Schremmer may very well be using an ancient latexmk! :-) He can get
> an updated version with installation instructions as
> Latexmk435TeXShop.zip from <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10932738/index.html
> >.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT: I just downloaded Latexmk (Even though my
previous version was dated 2011) and HERE IS WHAT I GET NOW:

\typeout{^^J^^JFILEPATH: \currfileabspath^^J^^J}

gives

FILEPATH: /MagnumOpus2FMTo/RBAv4-1/WORKOUTS-controls/TestingCurrfile.tex

and

\typeout{^^J^^JFILEPATH: \currfileabsdir^^J^^J}

gives

FILEPATH: /MagnumOpus2FMTo/RBAv4-1/WORKOUTS-controls/

(I wonder what would give just FILE; WORKOUTS-controls/)

Very, very embarrassed and very grateful regards to all.
--schremmer