[OS X TeX] AMS-LaTeX question

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Tue May 29 00:14:08 CEST 2012

On 28/05/2012, at 21:02, Martin Berggren wrote:

> Then check out also the very useful "advanced" typesetting commands  \llap, \rlap, and  \clap and the math mode analogues \mathllap, \mathrlap, and \mathclap (part of the mathmode package).

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I think they belong to the *mathtools* package, while "mathmode.pdf" is an extensive document (135 pages) by Herbert Voss describing all the secrets of typesetting mathematics with LaTeX (included in texlive documentation). By the way, it mentions but just two of the many interesting features of mathtools.

Best,

JMaF