[OS X TeX] clickable url in Pdftex

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun May 27 19:44:34 CEST 2012

On May 27, 2012, at 12:26 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On May 27, 2012 12:31:43 PM EDT, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>
>> I see that the absence of kvoptions has been duly noted but I don't get the
>>
>>> Package hyperref Warning: Ignoring empty anchor on input line 13
>>
>> which is
>>
>>> \footnotetext{\emph{Creation}, Ballantine Fiction, Page 326}

Howdy,

Are you trying to write a footnote to a tabular or something like that? Is there a reason you are separating the footnote text from the mark? I.e., why are you not just using \footnote?

> I should have quoted the Log which too sees something wrong on input line 13, namely
>

>> (../Text-contents/2.tex
>> Chapter 2.
>> LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for U+msa on input line 13.
>> (/usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/latex/amsfonts/umsa.fd
>> File: umsa.fd 2009/06/22 v3.00 AMS symbols A
>> )
>> LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for U+msb on input line 13.
>>
>> (/usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/latex/amsfonts/umsb.fd
>> File: umsb.fd 2009/06/22 v3.00 AMS symbols B
>> )
>> LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for U+stmry on input line 13.
>>
>> (/Users/gpadnom/Library/texmf/tex/latex/stmaryrd/ustmry.fd)
>>
>> Package hyperr
>
> Regards
> --schremmer

That looks like something using one of the amsfonts in a place where it shouldn't be used.

I seem to have missed something. What did you do to get rid of the kvoptions problem?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)