[OS X TeX] Using iwona in a beamer presentation

J. McKenzie Alexander jalex at lse.ac.uk
Sat May 26 19:38:33 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am attempting to change the font in a beamer presentation to iwona. In my preamble, I have inserted

	\usepackage[math]{iwona}

which does change the font used for text to iwona, but I noticed that some of the math fonts are not changed. For example, if I type

	$\frac{1}{2\pi i}f(X)$

it looks like the numerals and letters are in the original beamer math font, but the \pi is typeset using iwona.

Any recommendations on how to change this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Jason

--
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method