[OS X TeX] adding an url in references via BibDesk

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:34:20 CEST 2012

Hi I try to put a webpage I have created in BibDesk but when I citrate on that in my .tex file I get as response this
Warning--entry type for "mapref:url" isn't style-file defined
--line 12 of file RefHT.bib

And no url appears in my references but a simple reference.

Marcelo M. Wanderley Andy Hunt. Interactive systems and interactive systems and instrument design in music - mapping references, April 2004.

How can I make this appear as a proper webpage reference ?

Best
\K.