[OS X TeX] a texdoc problem

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Tue May 15 20:24:27 CEST 2012

Problem solved.

I have MacPorts installed on my system, and there is a version of TeX in there. This TeX is used to read support documents for certain ported applications, e.g. octave.

Once I changed the ~/.bashrc = ~/.bashprofile line
   export PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH
   export PATH=/usr/texbin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH
my texdoc problem was solved.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Vic