[OS X TeX] TeXShop split windows

Gary L. Gray glgray at me.com
Tue May 15 19:02:58 CEST 2012

On May 15, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> When I split the source window for the first time, the two panes are the same: where I happen to be in the document,
>
> But
>
> When I split the pdf window for the first time, the top pane is where I happen to be but the bottom pane is the beginning of the document.
>
> Is it me or is it TeXShop?

It is TeXShop.

This may be particular to me, but one other thing I would like to see when I split the preview window is for it to inherit the magnification of the original window. In particular, I have the magnification set to "Fit to Window," but there some documents for which the first thing I do is increase the magnification. When I split the preview window in those documents, the magnification of the new split part of the window is "Fit to Window" and I would like it to be the increased magnification.

--
All the best,
Gary