[OS X TeX] bibliography and citation doesn't appear

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:57:09 CEST 2012

That makes certainly sense, what I don't get now is that when I want to type an extra title like the department affiliation in my paper document it will create another page and not in the place I type it, I think that should be in relation with the package I use or something and I need to take some read on the helpfiles though any tip appreciated.
Thanks, hope not bother with that trivial stuff.
Best
\K.
On 29 Mar 2012, at 16:22, Josep Maria Font wrote:

> On 29/03/2012, at 17:15, konstantinos vasilakos wrote:
>
>> Hi, no the cite-key was just as paradigm as I wasn't sure about the rules refering to concrete works from other people here (mailing list) seems there is no problem about that.
>>
>> Using AlphaX works, just that at compiling it says BIB OUT OF SYNCH!  Press <space> to run bibtex. then I still have to <ctrl-b> and there here it goes, appears properly, should I take an action for skipping the BIB OUT OF SYNCH!
>
> Thus the reason is clear: In TeXShop you were not running BibTeX, while AlphaX has done this by supplying the <space> and <ctrl-b> triggers. In TeXShop you have to hit the "BibTeX" icon (or choose the menu bar item Typeset > BibTeX) and then run LaTeX *twice* (I suppose this is what the "out of synch" message in AlphaX means).
That makes certainly sense, what I don't get now is that when I want to type an extra title like the department affiliation in my paper document it will create another page and not in the place I type it, I think that should be in relation with the package I use or something and I need to take some read on the helpfiles, any quick tip appreciated.