[OS X TeX] MacTeX/TeXLive 2012 near-"sightings"

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Jun 20 18:24:56 CEST 2012

David,

This isn't a dumb question at all. We have tested all this on operating systems
from Leopard though Mountain Lion and all work fine. The Leopard system can
be either PPC or Intel.

The Intel 32 bit binaries are build on Leopard, and the 64 bit binaries are
built on Snow Leopard.

You aren't really behind, since even Apple's policy is to fully support the current system
and the previous one.

Dick