[OS X TeX] Tips & tricks via TeXShop

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Wed Jun 13 01:50:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm using TeXShop 3.10 on a MacBook Pro with the latest Lion.

I'm puzzled.

Viewing Herb Schulz's Tips &Tricks via the TeXShop Help menu, I noticed that the T&T version displayed is 0.5.4 rather than the latest, 0.5.5.

So I installed v0.5.5 in the TeXShop app package: Applications > TeXShop.app > Contents > Resources > TeXShop > Documents > Tips&Tricks.

After installing 0.5.5, I deleted 0.5.4.

I relaunched TeXShop, and was surprised to see T&T v0.5.4 displayed instead of 0.5.5. I quit TeXShop and relaunched it a couple of times with the same result.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Raul Martinez