[OS X TeX] .toc needs constantly saving

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:27:45 CEST 2012

Hi, for the content's commands:
\setcounter{secnumdepth}{4} % organisational level that receives a numbers
\setcounter{tocdepth}{4}    % print table of contents for level 3
\tableofcontents
\addcontentsline{\vspace{12bp}}

The doc file is open yes, I am making changes here and there in it.
As for typesetting I am using ConText within the TexShop.
Thanks
\K.