[OS X TeX] texshop: save as

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Sun Jun 3 15:36:35 CEST 2012

On Jun 3, 2012, at 1:51 AM, Nicolae Garleanu wrote:

> I don't know whether the (cumbersome, in my view) need to first duplicate, then save plays a role with the first of these difficulties.

I have noticed that not all applications that run under Lion implement Duplicate as a replacement of Save As (mail.app, for example). If it is at all possible, I would ask for the Save As to return in TS. Personally, I prefer to duplicate files in the Finder because Duplicating from an application is such a hassle and a waste of clicks.

Themis