[OS X TeX] Need Help with the TeXShop Forum

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jul 29 01:56:12 CEST 2012

Howdy,

Apfelwiki.de has administered the TeXShop Forum for many years but is unable to contimue doping so. River Valley has agreed to take over the hosting of the TeXShop Forum but we need someone who is knowledgeable with Linux and php to take over the overall administration of that forum. I have been the Moderator for that Forum for several years and am willing to continue in that role. If anyone on the list is willing to do the administration I will get them in touche with Thanh Han The at River Valley for more information.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)