[OS X TeX] locating copies

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Tue Jul 24 17:07:49 CEST 2012

Thanks to both Herb and Richard for their responses.  Somehow the idea of secret commands (as Herb suggests might happen with "Save As…") doesn't appeal to me--in fact seems to me perverse.  So I hope what Richard says comes to pass.

I tried the command click;  it works on my original file, but on the file copy I get nothing, in keeping with Herb's explanation.
In fact, when I command-S'd it, I was able to give it a name and save it where I pleased.  Thanks.