[OS X TeX] Minion Pro questions

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 9 23:19:46 CEST 2012

On Jul 9, 2012, at 11:26 AM, Richard Seguin wrote:

> \documentclass[11pt]{memoir}
> \renewcommand{\ttdefault}{lmtt}
> \usepackage[frak=boondox,bb=boondox,cal=boondoxo]{mathalfa}
> \usepackage{MinionPro}
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
>
> is constant in the following examples. The following gives \reserved at b ->\relax … error (on the last line before \end{document}. The align* environment actually isn't crucial to the error, but I'm showing to give the context of "\text{( by continuity of $\psi$)}" to which this error message is dependent upon.

Richard,

Please try the new version of mathalfa I just posted to

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3825336/TeX/index.html

In my tests with memoir, the ams classes and the article class, it fixed the problems you mentioned, but with \usepackage[…]{mathalfa} coming after loading MinionPro so that my basic preamble read something like:

\documentclass[11pt]{memoir}
\renewcommand{\ttdefault}{lmtt}
\usepackage{MinionPro}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[frak=boondox,bb=boondox,cal=boondox]{mathalfa}

Michael