[OS X TeX] Funny bug in hyperref

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:59:23 CEST 2012

On Jul 6, 2012, at 5:48 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 06.07.2012 um 23:15 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>
>> Ivrii's suggestion did not work too well as the url would not break
>> and half of it got lost beyond the right margin
>
> Donald Arseneau's \url{} can do this. But then you can't use hyperref.

I am sticking with hyperref and its \url. Maybe I can get the
metrication url to move past the fateful point. But I really do not
care about the header and things are ok as far as I am concerned.
Anyone unhappy with it can change it once I put the source on the site
as per the FDL. I just thought it was funny.

Very grateful regards
--schremmer