[OS X TeX] Funny bug in hyperref

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:15:50 CEST 2012

On Jul 6, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

> Hi Alain,
>
> On 07/07/2012, at 5:13, Alain Schremmer <schremmer.alain at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Jul 6, 2012, at 1:23 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:

>> I did. So, no one will be able to complain!
>
> I will.
> See my previous email for a better solution.
>     :-)

(1)	Right now, as per Dyballa's suggestion, I use hyperref's
implementation of \url: As I am editing heavily, the url keeps moving
around, a bit here, a bit there and, at one point, Ivrii's suggestion
did not work too well as the url would not break and half of it got
lost beyond the right margin.

(2)	Right now, I have no idea of what I will be referring to in
Wikipedia in the next few minutes and I must confess that I am not
losing too much sleep on my book being "cluttered with long URL
constructions". But then, of course, one of these days, once the text
is essentially done, I will likely decide to relegate all of these
URLs in a style sheet: My preamble which consist of just two lines

	\usepackage{../StyleSheets/Preamble}
	\usepackage{../StyleSheets/GraphicsPaths}

would then just have a third line:

	\usepackage{../StyleSheets/URLs}

Once again, grateful regards to all
--schremmer