[OS X TeX] les bins MacteX ne sont pas dans le PATH ?

Yvon Thoraval yvon.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 00:40:13 CEST 2012

2012/7/4 Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com>

> Howdy,
>
> Purely out of curiosity, what happens if you put a copy of /etc/zshenv in
> /opt/local/etc? I have no idea how that zsh would be set up.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Right it is exactly what i was thinking about, I've verified recently than
even /etc/zshrc isn't read.
May be those files are only for the builtin zsh.
I'm using the MacPorts One.
But I've added a line like :
export TOTOPATH=Blahblahblah

in either /opt/local/etc/zshenv or zshrc

doing an echo $TOTOPATH at terminal gives nothing.

However adding the zshenv and zshrc files into /opt/local/etc gives a new
message when opening a terminal session :
Time:  0:32  up  9:34, 5 users, load averages: 0,64 0,76 0,84
imyt.local::/Users/yt
Initializing zsh version number 4.3.17
/Users/yt/.zshrc:49: file exists: .profile

(I do have echo PATH=$PATH > .profile on line 49)

this is darker and darker to me...